jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Exercises in English

In this post I am going to write about my performance in different English tests about three areas: reading, listening and vocabulary.

I started for reading, and then I did make three exercises. It was very easy, even I didn’t make a mistake.

Before I followed for listening, in this part was very difficult. In reality here I had a low score.

Finality I did the part of vocabulary, I can said that this area it was medium difficult, because sometime I had problem for I understand some word, but in general I know this word.

I think that I have that practice more in listening, because I never I listening music, movies, videos, etc. in English. This is a weakness for me.  

2 comentarios:

  1. Watching movies and series in English is a really good and fun way to practice listening, maybe you should start doing that :3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Another option is to use the listening websites on the blog. Practice makes perfect.

    ResponderBorrar