jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

Cinco panes y dos peces

Hi classmates and teacher, today, in this blog I will talk about the book that I am reading at the moment, it is when I have free time.


The name of the book is “Cinco panes y dos peces”. His principal objective is show the experience of a catholic bishop that was prisoner in a Vietnamese camp. This bishop is called François Xavier Nguyen Van Thuan.



I am not sure which genre it is, but I think that belong to the novel, because the author –that who is the same bishop- narrate the history as a novel. He divides the storyline of the book in seven parts. 
First he talks about the five breads, in each one he tell the moments since that he was taken prisoner until that he was released.  In this part he remembers many people, persons important in his life. Finality he tells about the two fishes, in this moment he speaks of the products before of this experience.


Is a short book, is very simple, but for me is very interesting because in the book not only shows an experience from a religious perspective, also from the human experience, it shows us a reset mechanism to intense trauma.
I think the experience of imprisonment and torture is one of those experiences that certainly more brand to the humans. For me it is a great mystery, how they manage to recover from this.


I want have more time for reading this story with more dedication!

5 comentarios:

  1. oh!!! I hope you will talk to me about it!
    kisses :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. oh!!! I hope you will talk to me about it!
    kisses :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Interesting topic, Im not a religious person, but, i think we need to know about everything. Cheers !!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I have your correction in my blog! I hope it can help you in your learning process :)

    ResponderBorrar