jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

The music!

This time the topic is free choosing, so, I am going to write about my favorite music.

The music is a topic very important in my life; I think that for many young’s this is so, I do not know why, but I can hazard a guess.
I think that the music is a topic important in the life of young’s or of people; in general, because listen to music allows that they have a space of relaxation.
I was read many studies about the relation between listen to music and liberation of endorphin's (these are neurotransmitter associated with different nice sensations).

In my case the music is an experience very pleasurable, although I think that perhaps not everyone feels nice things when they listen to music, maybe because sometimes the music come on unpleasant memories. However, I think that this people are little.

I like different music genres. I like the ballad, the rock, the pop, the jazz, the blues, the reggae, but my favorite music is the Latin American folklore, for example “cueca chilota”, “zamba argentina”, “joropo venezolano”, “cumbia colombiana” or “samba brasileña”.
Also I like much the popular sings, as Violeta Parra, Victor Jara, Joaquin Sabina, Mercedes Sossa, Silvio Rodrigues and Carlos Gardel.




I forgot say that the “tango” is music very special for me, because my mom and my dad, they sang me when I was a child. Although the tango is not popular within the young's, I think that it is very nice. 

4 comentarios:

  1. I love music too , is very important to have a good day :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. music is everything to me! I totally agree

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It is very different from the music I listen but I share with you that music is very important in life, I always listen to music to relax and feel good

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Music is everything to me too. I don't think I could live a day without hearing some of it :3

    ResponderBorrar