jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

The ecology

In this post I am going to write about the ecology.

To be honest I don’t consider myself a “green” person. However, I think that this is a topic very important in the present society.

The ecology have been the central topic of many studies actually because is a problem that concern to all people around the world.

¡The problem of the land is a global problem! Is possible see this when you look the weather in different part of the world.

The recycling has a role important in this problem. The humans has been produced many litter since a lot time ago. This situation, cause that today the Earth is too contaminated.




Personally I haven not incorporated recycling in my habits, although I make an effort, for example I do not use plastic bags and I do not use products in spray. Also I like care for the water and the electric energy.
Although I considerate the ecology a topic very important, never I has been think in belong to an ecologist organization , perhaps because for things of time.

I think that the problem is very complex, so can be many solutions. But the big solution is that all people take the conscience of this big problem.

In Santiago, my country, there is not lot information. I think that the people and the authorities think that this problem of long time.

 Prohibit the plastic bags, grow the number of bins and give more information, can be steps important for incorporate in Santiago. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario