domingo, 13 de diciembre de 2015

The last post

This is the last post… I have the hope that this will be a reality!!!

In this post I am going to write about my experience in the level four.

For me has been a experience very difficult, because always I have trouble with the English. I do not like the English, however I know that it is necessary for my profession.

Although this time, it was not something tragic, I think it could have been worse, this comforts me. In the school I had an English class, this was so basic, perhaps this is the reason of my difficulty.

I think that the fact that the teacher constantly urged us  to we speak English helped us a lot to practice. Not being able to speak Spanish, we were forced to use even the most archaic of our English.

I think that the blogs are a very good way to improve the English knowledge, because every week we write about a different topic, so, this made it more interesting.

I need to improve my pronunciation, my audition capacity, my writing and my vocabulary; I think if I practice more I can improve significantly my English level.

In my opinion to the classes there is not much to enhance them, but if I had to say one aspect to modify would be to practice more grammar, that is always a weak point for everyone in the class, I think.

3 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you, grammar exercises is something we all need.

    Cheers :D

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you too! Maybe was very necessarily more grammar exercises, and lessons for improve our pronunciation. Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I agree with you, pronunciation is very important because sometimes so many words sound similar.
    kisses

    ResponderBorrar